본문 바로가기

자유게시판

My Work From Home Employer Has Scammed Me

본문

Avoid anything that sounds like "Google Cash Kit" and "Make Money With Google". These are scammy as they will try to sell you a package for as low as $2-$5 (very low). While they claim that this is all that you pay, with a small shipping charge, what you don?t realize is that you are signing up for a subscription service that could cost you $50 to $100 per month. This is completely legal. The reason is that the monthly fee is mentioned at the bottom on the page where you submit your credit card details. Of course it is never mentioned anywhere else and all the sales pages make you think that it is just a cheap kit you are buying and all you have to do is pay the shipping.

Let me begin with a legitimate, no-fee work from home business.Although there aren't many home internet businesses like this, it is one of the few.It is also known by other names like "Niche Marketing". legit legal company The basic principle is to create a website about a certain topic that has the ability to make it to the first or second page of the Google search results.The main reason is that if your site can be found on the first or third jasa buat landing page of Google, it's highly unlikely that anyone will ever find it.

You can find the division between people who believe network marketing and those who hate it almost anywhere. If you don?t believe me, wait until your next family gathering and ask them what their thoughts are about home business. Uncle Charlie will likely tell a long story about how he joined this company in the 80's but didn't make any money. Aunt Charlotte will roll her eyes, and if anyone is honest, someone will admit that they were interested in joining this company and had heard great things about it. If the group is big enough you might even have one or two people who have made money in this very misunderstood industry.

The commission earned is small at $0.15 per successful installed. They accept only installs that occurred in the US, Canada, or Europe. There are ways that you can generate as many installs per day as possible. This could mean you could earn as much as $1.50 per hour. It looks a bit better. But wait! That's just one software. If you did the same process for 100 different softwares, it could take your earning up to $150 per day!

typed-on-typewriter.jpg?width=746&format=pjpg&exif=0&iptc=0The problem with doTERRA (and 97% of kosher networking companies) is not the products, but how they show you how to find distributors to grow your company. They teach the "old school" method of harassing family members and friends from one's "warm list".

The $.05 perpage limit was reset after each assignment. Assignments could have a maximum of 8 pages or 9. This meant that he could make about $5.25 per day if they worked all day. They made a significant difference every month by taking out their fee. Also, when he quit the company continued withdrawing money from his bank account.

It is important to understand what services are included in your Prepaid Legal plan. Most plans do not cover tort litigation, criminal cases, or traffic cases.