본문 바로가기

자유게시판

"Gaggenau Dishwasher: Measures against water stains and detergent…

본문

Maintenance I requested the other day. (▶Click here for article)

First, a Gaggenau maintenance man came and fixed it quickly!

He was the same man who came for maintenance a few years ago.

I thought the detergent dispenser was a consumable item, but it seems that's not the case.

Even if the detergent hardens inside the dispenser due to moisture, the lid will open 100% of the time!

I've been involved with this company since it was released in Japan, but it seems that I've only had one part replacement like ours.

What? I should have had it replaced sooner.

I clean the inside of the machine very well, though.

The maintenance man advised me to wash it at 65°C once a week.

He said that limescale doesn't form at temperatures above 65°C.

The inside of the machine is made of stainless steel, so limescale will form, but the piping is not made of stainless steel.

In consideration of the care of the piping as well, he strongly recommended washing it at 65°C or higher once a week.

I've never used it before because the glass and dish mode (the button with the glass and cup mark) was enough to clean pots and pans.

Also, they strongly recommended that I use Finish detergent.

I actually knew that it was written in the instruction manual.

When I shop for myself, I use Finish, but when I ask my husband sometimes, he immediately buys other brands because it's cheaper.

Apparently Finish has excellent oil-dissolving power.

If Gaggenau dishwashers without pre-wash don't properly dissolve oil, the drain filter will be white with grease!

They said that it's difficult to get it white with Finish.

Oh, come to think of it.

Finish doesn't contain any abrasives either.

I remember that I was recommended Finish when I was talking to the staff at the Bernardeau Paris store.

In Europe, you can leave all the dishes and glasses of any brand to the dishwasher.

By the way, the only high-end Baccarat dishes in my house are also washed thoroughly in the dishwasher (^^)